Tuesday, October 21, 2008

12:31AM... Photoshop consumes my soul

To your average college student, staying up past midnight is nothing out of the ordinary.
To this college student, staying up past 9 is out of the ordinary!!!
Yet here i am... playing on photoshop and working on building my website.. Lets be honest, if i tried to sleep i would just lay in my bed with my mind spinning with ideas.. my contacts have fully dried to my eye balls now so that's always a good sign to get off the computer!!
However, i thought i might as well share what has kept me up this late! (or at least 4 of the things i was working on) the website cannot be shown until i go live! But get excited folks.. the day will soon come when i launch my new website!! Stay tuned...



















































No comments: