Friday, May 15, 2009

Kayla Class of 2009

I tell no lie when I say that Kayla was one of the GREATEST clients I have ever worked with! I would direct her into a certain position and she made it her own - and made it better! Girl has got talent! Kayla is graduating from McNeil High School this June and is counting down the days already! After trying 3 locations of the park we finally found a spot away from pool meets, boy scouts, and random groups of people - and found some great back drops! Kayla, I enjoyed your photo shoot so much - thanks to Melanie too! Here's your sneak:
















































































2 comments:

Moj said...

These are great Jess, well done - I can't wait to see the rest!

Revmikeinus said...

These are great photos Jess - very creative and expressive. Good imagination!