Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOVE the results of my coffee table book

As I said in my last blog entry - earlier this week i worked very hard to get a client sample coffee table book - 4 hours straight! However, all the hard work paid off as I am SO PLEASED with the results of how it turned out. Please excuse the lack of studio lighting and background but I promised pictures! So I figured the tile of my apartment is as good a background as any :) I wish i could show all the pages alas that would make for a loooong blog entry, and it looks so much better in person you're just going to have to wait!



























When the book is open, it lays completely flat - making for a great 2 page spread






































This last picture has NOTHING to do with my coffee table book! But I wanted to share as I love how it turned out - i had my logo matted and printed in a 16x20 print to display at the upcoming carnival, which has now been postponed due to swine flu - will update when i know when it is going to be rescheduled! However, here's a peak at that too --



2 comments:

Laura said...

looks great jess!! can't wait to see it in person. sorry to hear the fair has been postponed. but now you can get some more samples ;)

Mojencore said...

I Love the album and your logo looks great in the frame. Sorry the Carnival has been postponed but at least most of the prep work is done - ready for next time! I think a lot of people would have stayed away this weekend in the frenzy of swine flu!!!