Thursday, April 23, 2009

After 4 hours of tears and sweat....

Ok well, maybe not tears and sweat, but after LOTS OF HARD WORK! I just finished my sample client coffee table book - I have sent it off to print and can't wait to see the results :)
I will post pictures when it comes - hopefully soon and before my carnival that I have a booth at next weekend. If anyone is in the Austin/Cedar Park area you should stop by! It's the Patsy Sommer Spring Carnival and I will be there with a booth to promote Jess Watson Photography! Feel free to stop by and see me - I will be handing out flyers to save you 25% off your next photo shoot sitting fee - don't miss out!! :)
So stay tuned to see the final results of the coffee table book, thanks for stopping by!

J

2 comments:

The Craguns said...

i'm so excited to see it! i still hate that picture of me, but i love you! :)

Jen Verde said...

Oh, that is exciting. Who did you use to print it? I did my first one a few months ago.