Saturday, April 11, 2009

Layla & Dave's Wedding

What a beautiful wedding that I had the pleasure of photographing this weekend! Layla and Dave are such a great couple and taking their pictures was so fun! I had no problem going through my pictures and finding great shots - the hardest thing was getting them down to a few favorites to post on my blog! Thanks again Layla and Dave, and congratulations!











































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Moj said...

Great job, Jess - I especially like the sepia one of the bride on her own!