Monday, May 4, 2009

It had been a while...

Since i had grabbed my camera, my tripod, and my keys and just driven around looking for inspiration. So last night I decided that it was about time to do so!! I was in the mood to take pictures but i wasn't sure of what. Yes, portrait photography is most definitely my favorite type of photography but every now and then it's good to branch out and just try taking pictures of something other than a person! So i drove around and came across a beautiful sunset and a road that led to a beautiful drive through trees covered on either side that looked like a fairy-tale forest, it was GORGEOUS, there was no city, no man made lights - amazing. So whenever i saw something interesting I would stop and snap a picture. I thought I would share a few with you all -



































































































1 comment:

Mojplanner said...

These are amazing, Jess. It's great to see you taking pictures - just for the fun of it. I like the fact that you love photography and it's not just a "job" and that is so apparent in these pictures. I have an idea about using one of these for a project I'm working on - I'll be speaking to you about it very soon - be prepared!