Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Carson - A meant to be model!

As my photography business grows I am trying to become more experienced in different areas of portrait photography. Well, the time finally came when I decided that I wanted to branch out to the baby scene! Erin, new mother of the gorgeous Carson Robert, gave me the privilege of taking her baby boys pictures. She picked out some ADORABLE outfits - and don't forget the hats! And Carson, why is he a meant to be model? Well, he didn't flinch once when the flash was on - he soaked it up! He didn't cry until the end when he had had enough - which is quite fair, because i took 400 shots! Libby, one of 2 cats of John & Erin's, also decided to make a brief appearance - enough time for me to snap a few pics of her with Carson! Picking out my favorites for my blog was next to impossible!! Hence, why I am putting up quite a few more than I usually do - it happens! So here are the pictures of the handsome Carson - thanks again Erin!


























































































































































































1 comment:

Moj said...

These are so cute Jess - i love the first one especially, I can't wait to see the rest - you must have been exhausted after all those 400 pictures. Carson was certainly a "star" cooperating with you and Erin.
Great job!!