Tuesday, May 19, 2009

JWP - A future shoe photographer?

A consistent model for whenever i'm craving to pick up my camera and try something new - is my great friend Alex. So why the title? Well, being a tall girl, I can't often pull of heals - Alex, on the other hand has some of the cutest shoes and I took just as many of her shoes as I did of her! She is so great to work with - we laugh pretty much the whole time - and will do just about anything i ask her to - even hug a tree! I'm telling you - the girl works wonders! So today we went to the capital, I have taken shots here but I wanted to take a few more and work with a more artistic approach - I came away EXTREMELY happy! Here are some favs:










































































































































1 comment:

Mojsay said...

I love these Jess - especially no 2 no 4 and yes ....the tree hugging black & white one. I can tell you had fun with these - great job!!!!