Monday, April 26, 2010

Green Red Barn Wedding - Jason + Molly {Austin Wedding Photographer}

When Molly first told me the name of the wedding location I thought.. hmm.. a barn in Pflugerville, alright this should be interesting! I couldn't believe it when I arrived - it was perfect! There were so many great locations for photos that my mind was spinning! Plus the perfect weather, thanks to a storm the night before, didn't hurt at all. ;) I loved the colors Molly chose and the red bridesmaid dresses were a great choice too! Well after sorting through the many pictures that I wanted to post and finally getting it down to these - I think you're gonna love em! I know I do. Molly and Jason you were an absolute joy to work with - I can't wait to show you the rest! So what do you get when you mix a green red barn, a fun family, a garden snake, a margarita machine, 1 too many beers here or there, and country dancing?? Find out for yourself...



























































































1 comment:

visite site said...

Amazing post thanks for sharing the post.Your blogs are admirable and full of knowledge.