Monday, April 12, 2010

Mackenzie - Senior Class of 2010 {Austin Senior Photographer}

I was reminded, while taking Mackenzie's senior photos, how much I love shooting in downtown Austin. Around every corner there are old buildings, new buildings, and backdrops for miles!! As you can tell from the "jumping" picture - I'm thinking Mackenzie is pretty pumped about graduating from high school! Catherine - AKA: "mom" came along for the shoot as well and was there for moral support and to get a few laughs here and there from Mackenzie! I even managed to sneak her in for a couple of shots at the end - and I'm so glad I did! It was so great meeting both of you guys - here is your sneak preview - look forward to sharing the rest of Mackenzie's portraits with you!





































No comments: