Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bridal shots at the capital...


The beautiful bride to be, Jessie Mendez, and I went to the capital yesterday and shot some of the most gorgeous bridal pictures i have ever seen!
The down side.. i can't share with you until after the wedding on the off chance that her groom may see them before she walks down the aisle! :) So check up in December and i will have them up!
I am definitely going to use the capital more - it made for some great shots and the lighting was PERFECT!
Plus the people around there are all so nice we heard "congratulations!" and "you're going to make a beautiful bride!" all throughout the shoot.
So my next plan of action is to walk through the capital every now and then in a fancy dress just to boost my self esteem :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would do something like that...

I wore a wedding dress to the dentist and they just looked at me like I was mad...

Maybe it DOES have to do with location.