Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A true dog lover...


Is my friend, Andrea, from my fundamentals of photography class. Through the frustration that i find in that class, i always leave feeling rewarded in the different ways we cope with our frustration. "we" being me, andrea, and daniel.
Whether it be laughing, eating many nutrition bars, sarcasm to the upmost, or sleeping - it's always something new!

Back to the point... Andrea has 2 of the most beautiful dogs i have ever seen and she was quite sad to miss out on the pet photography assignment we did in class so she asked me to go take some pictures of her and her dogs (her husband fits in that equation somewhere :P) The pictures turned out great and i thought i would share some :)

























































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing Jess and yes I agree they are beautiful dogs - glad you took a few without the dogs too!

Unknown said...

i love these! i want one of me and maddie!