Monday, June 29, 2009

It was about time for a family portrait...

When Matt and April informed me that they hadn't had a family portrait in quite a while!!! So i'm glad that I had the honor of being the photographer! :) We had a lot of fun, went down to the Arboretum - got some good "fam" shots, and of course, couldn't HELP but play on the cows!! We hustled to get the pictures done however, with this crazy Texas heat - me and April couldn't take much longer!!
Also. Everyone take note of April's hair, she had it done that day, now don't I feel important??!! (I think I heard something about Matt getting his hair done too :D)
Thanks again you guys - it was lots of fun - Your girls are beautiful - enjoy your pics




























































































































































No comments: