Monday, March 16, 2009

Blue Crocks

Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot with my friend Kathy and her 3 great kids. Richie, Breanne, and Carolyn put up with a lot! Walking all over the park and posing in different ways, but it was all worth it! I got some really great group shots! Blue crocks and all, the photo shoot was a success! Kathy, here is your preview - i hope you like them as much as I do! You have a beautiful family and lets not forget the little photo session at the end. Kathy has 2 beautiful dogs, Bailey and Jackson. I had to resist from stealing Jackson from her, as he was my dream dog... a pug! It was so much fun taking your pictures!



















































































































































No comments: