Sunday, August 23, 2009

DJ & Casey's Wedding {Austin Wedding Photographer}

This weekend was so much fun! I had the pleasure of taking Casey and DJ's wedding photographs at their beautiful wedding held in Round Rock. The wedding started at the First United Methodist Church and finished with an amazing reception at the Wingate Hotel. They were such a joy to work with and made me laugh all day long! I couldn't wait to get home and take a look at the shots I got - After digging through all of them I have picked out a few to share with you all.

Congratulations to you both, Casey and DJ. I hope that everything goes smoothly with you moving to Virginia. And Sherry, you were an amazing mother of the bride, all your hard work definitely showed at the wedding! Here's your sneak preview - enjoy!























































































































































































































































No comments: