Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kristina's Senior Portraits {Austin Senior Photographer}

Today I took Kristina's senior portraits - the session was SO much fun!  Kristina is graduating this year from Hyde Park High School.  I am so pleased with how these pictures came out, but I had a great model and the lovely Mount Bonnell to work with - so my job was pretty easy. :D  I think I spent more time chatting with Kristina than taking her pictures, she is such a great girl and is going to do wonders when she graduates and goes off to college!  Here's your sneak preview Kristina, it was so great to meet you, enjoy!







































1 comment:

Han said...

Jess, these are really good. I can't believe how good you're getting : ) I love how relaxed and natural the photos are, first one is my fav.