Friday, September 21, 2012

Afters {Austin Photographer}

Meet Afters, based out of Houston Texas - this gal makes a mean cake.  Well.. cake, cake balls, cookies, cupcakes, basically everything magical.  

If you're in or around the Houston area you should definitely check out her blog here or her Facebook page here.  The baker is Mrs. Hannah Kline, (my sister :D) and I know first hand how tasty her baked goods are.  While visiting Austin she made an AMAZING brown sugar layer cake and I'd thought I would snap a few pictures of the magic in action! The end result was amazing - you can find the recipe here.

The model in the last 2 pictures is Mr. Milton Kline, Han and Dave's (my brother-in-law) pup.  He's pretty cute but don't let his sweet face fool you.. he's a trouble maker.
Anyway, enjoy these few shots of 'Afters' in action!

-J












No comments: