Saturday, October 20, 2012

Elora {Austin Family Photographer}

The other day I went to visit my friend Raine, owner of Montgomery Lane Photography, be sure to go check her out - she takes some AMAZING pictures!
Anyway, we were geeking out with our cameras and taking some photos. Raine is blessed with seriously one of the most photogenic children I've ever met, Elora.  Elora is such a goof, but she puts up with both of us shoving our camera in her face (Hence one of my favorite pictures of her, the 2nd picture, where she is making a face like she is about to kill us both)
I also managed to get a few of Raine infront of my camera, which was not easy folks!  But, thanks to this article **All you mothers out there, be sure to read it!** I got her to take a few shots.
Anyway, they have a magical backyard with the PERFECT lighting spot if you can get it at just the right time, and we sure did :)

Until next time,
-J








No comments: