Saturday, September 12, 2009

Serranos, Rain, And A Photo Shoot {Austin Photographer}

For those of you who reside in Austin, I'm sure right now your bodies are all trying to get used to this sudden random burst of rain for 2 days. Lets be honest though, we need it. I was sad to think I was not going to be able to pick up my camera yesterday and snap some pictures, however, the lovely Jennifer, was a trooper and pushed through her photo shoot - even in rain! It was lots of fun - and started off at Serranos - does a photo shoot get much better than that? I sure don't think so! I laughed the entire time, as did she - which makes for the best pictures I vote.
Anyway - here's your sneak Jennifer - enjoy!





































































1 comment:

Hannah said...

These photos are awesome jess! Sounds like it was a fun shoot. Good work : )