Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Claire - Senior 2010 Rep For Westwood High School {Austin Senior Photographer}

I am so excited to have Claire as my senior rep for Westwood High School.  Lets be honest, I pulled out my camera and she started smiling and taking great pictures without any direction!  I had so much fun doing her photo shoot and got such a variety of pictures that it was hard to choose my favorites to put on here.  However, I got it down to 10 great shots to share - I think they turned out great!  Claire was so wonderful and willing to do anything I asked her to - and it turned out to be totally worth it.  And we got the shots her mom wanted of the railroad tracks - symbolic - absolutely! :)

It was great to meet you Claire - here's your sneak preview:














































































































































2 comments:

Moj said...

Great job Jess - the second to last is my favorite - green on green!

Revmikeinus said...

Love the variety in these Jess ... especially like the first. You are AWESOME :)