Saturday, August 7, 2010

Anup & Molly's Hindu Ceremony and Rehearsal Dinner {Austin Wedding Photographer}

Today I will be heading out to take part in day 2 of the celebration of the marriage between Anup & Molly. However, these pictures are a sneak of yesterday. I joined them for their rehearsal dinner and a beautiful Hindu ceremony. I am already blown away by both of these events so I can't wait to see what today has ahead of us! Anup & Molly, you're both so great and such a warm welcoming couple - I am honored to share your wedding weekend with you and hope these pictures are a representation of the hard work you put into planning your special days! Special thanks to my assistant at the ceremony and the wedding today, Alex Holmes.
















































































































































No comments: