Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Johnathon + Leslie {Austin Engagement Photographer}

I finally went through every Austin Photographers right of passage.. and had my first photo shoot on the 360 bridge overlook. I did NOT however get the memo not to wear flip flops. And yes, I do realize I should have thought about the fact that to get above a bridge to "over look it" I will have to be on a MOUNTAIN TOP! Point being, don't wear flip flops whilst hiking kids, words of the wise. Anyway, I took Johnathon + Leslie's pictures at this beautiful location and couldn't believe it has taken me this long to finally find the overlook! If you haven't been, and you live in Austin, you really must - it's absolutely gorgeous, especially at sunset. Anyway, here are a few pics from the shoot - the last one is just for fun - I loved it because it pretty much sums up the shoot, Leslie laughing and giggling, and Johnathon feeling extremely uncomfortable about being close to the edge.














































No comments: