Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Congratulations Allyson - Graduating from Baylor University {Austin Senior Photographer}

Allyson is going to be graduating in August from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. I was thrilled when she asked me to take her senior pictures as I knew it would be a blast - this shoot was so much fun I was laughing the entire time! It's crazy that it has already been 2 years since I took Alyca's, Allyson's sisters, graduation portraits which you can see here. All I have to say is touche to Allyson who did every crazy idea that was thrown at her for this shoot. Between herself, Alyca, and I we had PLENTY of ideas - some that worked well, others not so much in heels. Allyson was so prepared she had a list/directions on her iPhone of locations she had already checked out. I wasn't sure what to think when she told me a mass percentage of them were down alleyways - turns out - they were the best! Can't wait to share the rest with you Allyson, but for now here's your sneak:















































1 comment:

limousine service indianapolis said...

These are just amazing pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. I love it when I am searching on the internet and run into websites that are showing the amazing work of talented artists. Keep up the good work. I really love what you have here.